Director of MarketingCalgary, AB Full-time
Jr. Assembly & Test Engineer
ZeroKey is an up and coming Calgary-based technology company that is developing next generation human-machine interfaces for augmented reality and virtual reality applications.
Interact with AR/VR as if you were actually there. No more buttons, no more controllers. Grasp your reality.
The ZeroKey Glove is a new and innovative head, hand and finger tracking solution. It offers turnkey room-scale positioning and ultra-high accuracy hand & finger interface capability.
Not science fiction. (Any longer.)
Join our team and become a driving force behind the VR revolution!
We are looking for a skilled and motivated individual to lead our marketing efforts as Director of Marketing. Through management of in-house and outside agency resources you will be responsible for creating continuous and sustainable growth in brand recognition and company revenue.
General Role & Responsibilities
- Work with management team to develop and implement a marketing strategy
- Manage in-house staff and outside agencies to execute marketing plan
- Set growth targets, metrics and other milestones for marketing team
- Work with in-house team and outside contractors to develop marketing materials
Required Skills, Experience and Qualifications
- 5+ years of work experience in a similar role
- Strong communication and public speaking skills
- Strong project management and organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work collaboratively with other team members
- Prior work experience in the consumer electronics or VR industry
- Familiarity with VR/AR products
- Prior work experience at a tech startup