Marketing CoordinatorCalgary, AB Full-time
ZeroKey is an exciting sensor technology company that is experiencing a trend of rapid growth and success. After significant R&D, we launched our first products in 2018 to overwhelming customer demand. Now, we’ve grown tremendously and are working with some of the world’s largest organizations to rethink how they build factories, how they manage their supply chain, and even how distributed teams work together.
Our proprietary technology, combined with artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning, is already driving major revolutions across multiple industries and with future applications across hundreds more. Join our team to take part in this highly dynamic and deeply rewarding challenge!
Check out our sensor technology on the Discovery channel as applied to the amazing world of virtual reality: https://youtu.be/dOn7bmpa-H8
The Marketing Coordinator is responsible for working with internal and external resources to achieve marketing goals. The successful candidate will be self-driven to take ownership of projects and push them through to completion. This position is primarily focused on development of new marketing materials and driving new leads through targeted campaigns. An eye for design and a strong skillset in Adobe Creative Suite is a necessity.
General Role & Responsibilities
- Work with the business development team and product managers to determine marketing needs
- Develop marketing and customer-facing resources as required
- Liaise with product managers and engineers to develop accurate and current materials
- Plan large scale marketing projects within set requirements to maximize marketing spend
- Coordinate marketing projects with internal and external resources
- Take ownership of work and drive marketing projects to completion through strong self-motivation
- Advise superiors on marketing projects through all project phases
Required Skills, Experience and Qualifications
- Diploma or bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 2 years of related industry experience
- Creative eye and strong visual sense
- Strong ability with Adobe Creative Suite including Acrobat, InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop
- Great written and verbal skills
- Exceptional project management and organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work collaboratively with other team members
- Experience with social media
- A passion for creative work and a positive attitude