Product ManagerCalgary, AB Full-time
ZeroKey is an exciting sensor technology company that is experiencing a trend of rapid growth and success. After significant R&D, we launched our first products in 2018 to overwhelming customer demand. Now, we’ve grown tremendously and are working with some of the world’s largest organizations to rethink how they build factories, how they manage their supply chain, and even how distributed teams work together.
Our proprietary technology, combined with artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning, is already driving major revolutions across multiple industries and with future applications across hundreds more. Join our team to take part in this highly dynamic and deeply rewarding challenge!
Check out our sensor technology on the Discovery channel as applied to the amazing world of virtual reality: https://youtu.be/dOn7bmpa-H8
The R&D Product Manager is responsible for taking ownership of a product and driving it through development and early commercialization. This role will focus on our “Industry 4.0” product category and will take over ownership of a multi-million-dollar project starting in 2019. Knowledge of agile development concepts is a must. Strong leadership, customer management, project planning, time management and interpersonal skills are required.
General Role & Responsibilities
- Lead a cross-functional team to build and deploy a revolutionary product
- Regularly report to senior management on the progress, challenges, risks, timelines of the product as required
- Coordinate resources across engineering teams and deployment teams to meet customer needs and improve product relevance in market
- Play a hands-on role across all aspects of the product as needed
- Engage with clients to determine friction points and work to improve
Required Skills, Experience and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum 5 years of related industry experience
- Minimum 3 years in a management role
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics a bonus
- Strong project management skills
- Self-motivated and driven to meet long term goals
- Strong leadership skills and ambitious mindset
- Ability to independently manage time to meet project deadlines
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work collaboratively with other team members
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills