At ZeroKey we have one mission; to drive optimization through digital transformation.
Our world is inherently analog, rendering most “things” invisible to the digital domain. ZeroKey is changing that, one factory, warehouse, or facility at a time.
Through our patented and breakthrough IIoT localization technology, Smart Space, ZeroKey is digitizing things that have never been digitized before. By localizing objects to millimetre-level accuracy in 3D space, we’re giving digital presence to real-world processes and driving a paradigm shift to reimagine traditional workflow processes from the ground up.
Smart Space, is the world’s only wide-area, millimetre-level positioning technology and is driving digital transformation in factories, warehouses and industrial environments around the world including at six of the top 10 major automotive OEMs.
As a full stack software developer, you will operate within our software development team and work to shape the future of key software properties that power ZeroKey’s breakthrough Smart Space technology. The successful applicant will have a strong aptitude for software integration, problem solving, team-oriented development, and cloud-based technologies.
This role will participate within a multi-disciplinary team comprised of senior, intermediate, and junior roles to solve and build core cloud infrastructure for exciting new products being deployed around the world.
General Role & Responsibilities
- Develop and maintain new and existing software products
- Analyze, design, and develop tests and test-automation suites
- Participate in all phases of product development lifecycle from specification to testing.
- Integrate electronic hardware, firmware, and software into complete systems.
- Effectively communicate progress and problems to management and other departments.
- Create product documentation and user manuals
- Provide ongoing maintenance, support and enhancements in existing systems and platforms
- Collaborate cross-functionally with business users, project managers and other engineers to achieve elegant solutions.
- Provide recommendations for continuous improvement.
- Work alongside other engineers on the team to elevate technology and consistently apply best practices.
Experience and Education:
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in software development
Required Skills and Knowledge:
- C#, .NET architecture and development experience
- S.O.L.I.D. Object-oriented design principles
- Test-driven development, mocking, assertion libraries, and associated frameworks
- Experience with design patterns, dependency injection, IoC frameworks
- Distributed version control systems and associated tools (Git preferred)
- Asynchronous programming experience
- User interface development
- Relational, Document, Object databases and ORM technologies
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Critical and pragmatic thinking
- A collaborative, ego-free approach to problem solving
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Please apply by sending a cover letter and resume to [email protected]
- Mobile device development
- Web application development (front and back end, web services)
- Service-oriented architecture design
- Agile product development lifecycle experience (Kanban, Scrum)
Back to Careers Page