At ZeroKey we have one mission; to drive optimization through digital transformation.
Our world is inherently analog, rendering most “things” invisible to the digital domain. ZeroKey is changing that, one factory, warehouse, and facility at a time.
Through our patented and breakthrough IIoT localization technology, Smart Space, ZeroKey is digitizing things that have never been digitized before. By localizing objects to millimetre-level accuracy in 3D space, we’re giving digital presence to real-world processes and driving a paradigm shift to reimagine traditional workflow processes from the ground up.
Smart Space, is the world’s only wide-area, millimetre-level positioning technology and is driving digital transformation in factories, warehouses and industrial environments around the world including at six of the top 10 major automotive OEMs.
The Sales Associate is responsible for supporting the client facing efforts of ZeroKey’s breakthrough Smart Space technology as we commercialize our products and introduce them to the market. The successful applicant will have a history of sales and client management experience.
The Sales Associate is responsible for working with the technical and marketing teams to best understand and deliver solutions to clients in a timely manner. The successful candidate will be highly self-driven and take ownership of projects to champion them through to completion. This position will directly work with a variety of resources and tools to achieve sales goals, with the vast majority of sales goals focusing on generating new client interactions and surgical targeting of key enterprise markets across a geographically diverse customer base.
As Sales Associate, this position will report directly to the VP, Business Development.
General Role & Responsibilities
- Collaborate with other team members to plan, create, and execute sales campaigns.
- Liaise with business development and marketing colleagues to identify needs and develop materials to support sales activities.
- Work with management, product owners, team leaders, and other stakeholders to build sales materials to accurately represent ZeroKey products.
- Act as a role model for employees to instill company values and culture.
- Prospecting and making outbound calls to generate and qualify leads and introduce our leadership team into each account.
- Follow up on leads from Trade shows and in-bound communication to qualify opportunities.
- Communicate key competitive activities, market trends, and changing customer development plans and priorities.
Experience and Education
- Diploma or bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 3-5 years of related industry experience
- Prior experience in a fast-paced sales or start-up environment
Required Skills and Knowledge
- Exceptional communication and organization skills – and the ability to follow through and manage a variable workload
- Excellent customer service skills with a customer first attitude
- Ability to present and demonstrate both live as well as through Webinars
- Detail focused, executes with excellence and owns the outcome
- Clearly communicates, outlining problems, targets, results and key insights
- Thrives on change and has an infectious ‘can do’ attitude
- Experience working with a CRM (HubSpot)
- Demonstrated ability to excel within an environment of change, and gets going with little to no direction
- Self-motivated, tenacious and balanced individual who brings ‘can do’ motivation to work every day
- Great written and verbal communication skills; experience in writing RFP responses and general client proposals
- Exceptional project management and organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work collaboratively with other team members
- Proficiency with standard office environment software (Microsoft Windows, Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.)
- Eligibility and willingness to travel moderately
- Experience in managing schedules and resources to meet assigned milestones
- Experience prioritizing work to complete multiple tasks at a time
Beneficial To Have Skills
- International sales experience
- Experience in selling enterprise solutions
- Trade show/sponsorship experience
- $50,000.00-$85,000.00 per year
- Company events
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Discounted or free food
- Extended health care
- Flexible schedule
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- Vision care
- Work from home
- We have several COVID mitigations and policies in place during the pandemic, including mandatory mask use in office common areas and work from home arrangements for COVID-related reasons.
- sales: 3 years (Required)
- Bachelor’s Degree (Preferred)
Please apply by sending a cover letter and resume to [email protected]
Back to Careers Page